Hardware Break-Fix Maintenance
Roc’s dedicated Maintenance Division specialises in maintaining IT infrastructures on behalf of organisations that rely on IT to grow and flourish. We are committed to reducing annual maintenance costs and maximising the return on IT investments.
When IT hardware fails, the priority is to get critical systems and users, operational again as quickly as possible. Achieving this means having the right skills, in the right place at the right time, this can be a real challenge, particularly if you have a distributed IT estate or limited in-house resources. That’s where Roc’s Break-Fix Services can help. We have an army of engineers based across the UK, enabling us to offer 24x7x365 support with guaranteed fix times from as little as 4 hours.
We support the entire IT estate from servers, storage and desktop devices to specialist EPOS equipment, interactive kiosks and printers.
What We Support
Server & Storage Support
Restoring Business Critical System
When servers or storage devices fail the impact can be widespread across large numbers of users, employees and customers. We understand the impact of server and storage failure on an organisation’s operations, that’s why we have specific escalation procedures in place for server and storage maintenance. We cover all major manufactures, including Dell, HP, IBM and Oracle and you can choose Fix Times from as little as 4 hours. Here’s a few features of our server and storage support services:
- Guaranteed Fix or Replace Service – our priority is to get our customers operational as fast as possible, often this means installing a replacement server as a temporary solution, and so we arrive on-site equipped to do this.
- Data Restoration Service – replacing or fixing the server or storage device is often not enough to get you operational again, so we’ll re-install software, restore data and other components to ensure that you’re fully up and running before we leave.
- 3rd Party Component Cover – because we’re independent we don’t limit the support we provide to the manufacturers’ own hardware options. We’ll also support 3rd party components such as memory and hard disk drives.
Desktop Devices Support
Increasing Employee Productivity
Employee productivity today relies heavily on access to the right applications and the right data. When PCs, laptops and tablets fail, employee productivity plummets. Maintaining and supporting desktop devices however can be a time consuming and costly process, particularly if you have a large number of users, or distributed locations. That’s why many of our customers rely on our Desktop Support Service to maintain their PC and laptop estates.
- Guaranteed Fix or Replace Service – if we can’t fix a PC on-site we’ll simply replace it with a loan PC.
- PC Restore – simply fixing or replacing a PC isn’t enough to get users operational, so we’ll restore it to full operation as well before we leave site.
- Data Restoration – for maximum employee productivity we can also provide a data restoration service for your desktop device estate.
Reduce IT Costs
When we maintain your IT we’ll aim to reduce your annual IT maintenance costs by at least 20% as well as extending the life of your existing IT investment beyond normal manufacturers’ warranties.
Reduce Business Risk
IT hardware failures present a real risk to organisations – loss of reputation, loss of customers and loss of business. We’ll help to reduce these risks by getting to your site quickly and getting your IT systems and users working again.
Focus on Your Core Skills
With access to our accredited engineers based at over 100 locations across the UK, you can focus your in-house IT team on strategic projects that will drive your business forward.
We provide Maintenance Services to organisations across a wide range of industry sectors including Retail, Hospitality, Legal Services, Financial Services, Government, Health and Education. Organisations of all sizes benefit from our tailored Maintenance Services.