Roc is one of the UK’s fastest growing Transformation Services Providers, and our team of programme, process, technology platform and managed services experts accelerate the performance of public and private sector organisations and realise significant and sustainable business outcomes.
Our award-winning growth over the last 5-years has been fuelled by enabling organisations adoption of complex change; from managing the delivery of major ERP deployments, mapping accelerating and automating core business processes, reconnecting workforces with next generation Wi-Fi and business collaboration tools, migrating applications and data to secure G-Cloud or public cloud services, to operating specific IT platforms through managed services or assuming responsibility for overall IT service delivery.
Roc’s success is created through the values of our people. Those values sit at the core of our organisation, and they are lived daily by the skilled and dedicated individuals who contribute to our success.
Customers benefit from the Roc P3 framework, aligning the key disciplines of performance acceleration and digital transformation with industry leading best-practice methodologies to successfully accelerate the delivery of business outcomes in less time, with less risk and lower costs.
- Managing transformation with Roc ATLAS, a proven approach to managing complex programmes of change and project management.
- Accelerating business transformation Roc’s unique Process Empowerment Framework, ensuring organisations can discover, map, improve, accelerate and automate key business processes
- Underpinning transformation with Secure IT Platforms; enterprise networks, workforce mobility, collaboration, secure multi-cloud services, and ITSM.
- Measuring, Optimising and Automating IT with Roc Managed IT and Cloud Services – UK based security-cleared Network Operations Centres.
- The Roc AI Lab connects these powerful capabilities to the latest in data analytics, visualisation, automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence capabilities, giving Roc customers access to transformation innovation across programme, process and platform.
Roc works with customers in Defence, Energy, Financial Services, Health, Higher Education, Insurance, Justice, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals, and with over 50% of the Roc team government security cleared to SC level of above, and with a UK network operations centre staffed only by SC cleared operations experts, Roc has established powerful working relationships across the UK public sector and sensitive industries.
And Roc is partnered with some of the world’s leading technology companies including HPE Aruba, Cisco, Tibco, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, NexThink, and UK Cloud to ensure our customers have access to world-class innovation that underpins their digital vision.
In 2017, Roc received financial investment from the British Growth Fund (BGF), one of the world’s leading private equity investors in growing business giving, ensuring we have the backing to support a growing number of customers with the innovation, skills, solutions and managed services they need to navigate their digital futures.