Roc is one of the UK’s fastest growing Transformation Services Providers. Our award-winning growth over the last 5-years has been fuelled by accelerating organisations adoption of complex change.
Roc customers benefit from our P3 framework (Programme, Process and Platform), aligning the key disciplines of business performance acceleration and digital platform transformation with industry leading best-practice methodologies to successfully accelerate the delivery of business and technology outcomes in less time, with less risk and lower costs.
Roc’s success is created through the values of our people. Those values sit at the core of our organisation, and they are lived daily by the skilled and dedicated individuals who contribute to our success.
Roc works with customers in public and private sector, with a large proportion of the Roc team being government security cleared to SC level or above, and with three UK Operations Centre, employing SC cleared service professionals, Roc has established powerful working relationships across the UK public sector and sensitive industries.
Our Solution and Services:
- Managing transformation with Roc ATLAS, a proven approach to managing complex programmes of change and project management.
- Accelerating business transformation Roc’s unique Process Empowerment Framework, ensuring organisations can discover, map, improve, accelerate and automate key business processes.
- Underpinning transformation with Secure IT Platforms; Enterprise Networks, Data Centre, Workforce Mobility, Collaboration, Secure Multi-Cloud Services, and ITSM.
- Measuring, Optimising and Automating IT with Roc Managed IT and Cloud Services – UK based security-cleared Network Operations Centres.
- The Roc AI Lab connects these powerful capabilities to the latest in data analytics, visualisation, automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence capabilities.
Roc is partnered with some of the world’s leading technology companies including Citrix, Dell/EMC, HPE Aruba, Microsoft, Nutanix, Oracle, Tibco, UK Cloud and Cisco ensuring our customers have access to world-class innovation that underpins their digital vision.
- In 2017, Roc received financial investment from the British Growth Fund (BGF), one of the world’s leading private equity investors in fast growing businesses.
- In 2017, Roc acquired world-class Programme and Project Management Provider City Change Management.
- In 2018, Roc acquired Esteem Systems, one of the UK’s leading providers of Data Centre, Data Management, Workplace, Cloud and Managed Services.
Roc Technologies are committed to understanding modern slavery risks and ensuring that no modern slavery or human trafficking exists within the organisation or supply chain. To find out more on this subject, please read our Modern Slavery Statement 2019 here.